Rameez Ahmad Parra
High Energy Physics,QCD,Quark Gluon Plasma,Hadron Fluctuation,Mean field Models,HRG model,Transport Coefficients
Supervisor: Prof. Saeed Uddin
- "Transport Properties of Quark Gluon Plasma Using Running Coupling" presented at International Conference on Physics, Society and Technology [17-19 Jan 2019], University of Delhi.
- "Electric and Hall Conductivity of Quark Gluon Plasma Using Running Coupling"
(Rameez Ahmad parra,Saeed Uddin,Hamid Nanda,Inam-ul Bashir and Rasheed Ahmad).
Journal of Basic and Applied Engineering Research(JBAER) Volume 5,Issue 6 October -December,2018.
- "Finite Size Effects In Hadron Resonance Gas Model"
Rameez Ahmad Parra,Saeed Uddin,Inam-ul Bashir,Hamid Nanda, Raseed Ahmad
presented by Rameez Ahmad Parra in International Conference in Recent Trends in Science,Engineering and Management(SEM-2018), 5th August 2018,YWCA Connaught Place New Delhi.
- "Study of Centrality Dependence of Transverse Momentum Spectra of Pions and the Freeze-Out Parameters at √SNN =7.7,9.2,62.4,130, 200,2760 GeV: A USTFM Approach"
Rameez Ahmad parra,Saeed Uddin,Inam-ul Bashir,Hamid Nanda,Rasheed Ahmad)
XVI International Conference on (TEASM Osmania University Hyderabad(India)
International Journal of Advances in Science and Engineering(IJARSE) Volume 7,Issue no.5 May 2018.
- "A USTFM Approach to Study Energy Dependence of like Particle ratios in Ultra - relativistic heavy ion Collisions"
(Inam-ul Bashir,Rameez Ahmad Parra,Saeed Uddin,Jan Shabir Ahmad) Presented by Rameez Ahmad Parra at (ICRDSHM-18) held on 17th-18st April 2018 at Amar Singh College, Cluster University, Gogji Bagh, Srinagar (J&K)
International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering Volume No.07, Special Issue No.04, (2018).
- "Energy Dependence of Particle Ratios in High Energy Nucleus-Nucleus collisions:A USTFM Approach"
Inam ul Bashir,Rameez Ahmad Parra,Hamid Nanda,Saeed Uddin) Advances in High Energy Physics (accepted April 1 2018).
- "Instability of baryonic matter in relativistic mean field models"
Waseem Bashir, Saeed Uddin, Rameez Ahmad parra, Nuclear Physics A 969, 151-172 (2018) (available online 6 0ctober 2017)
- Particle transverse momentum distribution in p_p collisions at centre of mass energy=0.9TeV
presented by Rameez Ahmad parra(Inam Ul Bashir,Rameez Ahmad Parra,Saeed Uddin)
at 9th International Workshop on Multiple partonic Interactions at the LHC 11-15 December 2017 Hotel Peterhoff , Shimla,India.